The Public Safety Committee works with community members, area institutions, and the police to increase the public safety of the Southwest Partnership area.
The Public Safety Committee meets the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7pm on Zoom.
Chair: JR Lee
Zoom Log-in Information:
- Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97755229723?pwd=WUo1UnZIZXEzTVJtdG9qSDlPY1VIUT09
- Meeting ID: 977 5522 9723
- Password: 868929
- One tap mobile +16468769923,,97755229723#,,#,868929# US (New York)
- Dial by your location +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- Hold and create events where community members and law enforcement officers interact and build positive relationships
- Create defensible spaces through alley gating and other programs that provide community members the ability to monitor and control safety in their neighborhoods
Join the Public Safety Mailing List