- Increased accessed to childcare subsidies, including childcare
- Increased expungement
- Rent stabilization, eviction prevention–support for renters
- Expanded access to youth employment–youth employment program
- Increased funds for job placement programs, job readiness, funding for supportive services/transportation to job interviews etc–tie to outcomes and client feedback
- Increased access to PPE/masks/covid information
- Increased subsidies for stuff that increases to creative jobs
- Violence prevention?
- Transportation for seniors to community activities
RFP for Final Round of Workforce Grants
Elizabeth reviewed the draft RFP–will be finalized in September.
23 million dollar grant for the Department of Labor–worth seeing if they are reaching out to formerly incarcerated individuals