The Southwest Partnership neighborhoods are uniquely located just southwest of downtown Baltimore, the football and baseball stadiums, and major transport routes (MARC train to DC, Rt. 95, 295, 695 & Rt 40). Below are links to houses that SWP has helped to rehab and subsidize in our Homeownership Zones. If your family makes 80% or below of the Area Median Income, please apply for these homes! For more information please contact: Carrie Baniszewski at firstname.lastname@example.org 667-210-2105.
|Household Size||Income Limit|
Now Available for Purchase:
- Live Near Your Work
- University of Maryland Baltimore: $18,500
- University of Maryland Medical Center: $5,000
- Contact: Lauren Lee at 410-328-7475 (office), 410-591-2974 (cell), or email at Lauren.Lee@umm.edu
- Grace Medical Center: $10,000 in Franklin Square, $5,000 elsewhere within Southwest Partnership neighborhoods
- Contact Martha Nathanson: Mnathans@lifebridgehealth.org
- Vacants to Value Booster for any homes listed here: $10,000
- Contact: Michael Guye at 410-396-4160, or email email@example.com.
- CDBG: If your family earns 80% or below of Area Median income you get an extra $20,000 in Downpayment Assistance:
- $10,000 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- $10,000 Impact Investment Area Grant
- Contact: Brenda Winston at 443-984-2264, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southwest Partnership: If you buy any house within our homeownership target areas and make under 100% of Area Median Income, you can get $10,000 in downpayment assistance.
- Contact: Carrie Baniszewski at 667-210-2105 or email email@example.com