Approval of September Minutes – Jane made a motion to approve the minutes, David seconded
Elections – Eligible Voter List
- Patricia Hogan nominated Catherine Neely, Catherine accepted the nomination
- 16 eligible voters Laura – 10, Catherine – 6
Maryland Small Business Development Center – Jennifer Funn (Regional Director Baltimore City/County)
Arts & Entertainment District application next steps
- Meghan C has had conversations with the Phoenix Collective
- how do we connect with owners of available buildings and capital to create artists space?
- Artists want the opportunity to own their spaces
- how do artists connect with the community? schools? developers?
- do we have boundaries for the district?
- it’s not where the artists are, it’s where there is potential for them to be
- pay attention to what the artists need, not just create a pipeline for developers to take advantage of the incentives with artists as window dressings
- West Baltimore Street Updates – Curtis
- Mainstreet update – Curtis
- Facade subcommittee update – Carrie
- Commercial Capital Improvement Update – Carrie
- Pigtown Mainstreet Updates – Frieda
- Sidewalk sale had a great turnout
- Small business Saturday, Nov 27 11-4
- Shopping passports, raffle tickets & bags
- ABC’s of Investing
Bill Freeman made a motion to adjourn the meeting, Jane B seconded