The Education Committee supports the Southwest Partnership's Community Schools Program which includes being a lead agency for three local schools:
- Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School
- Steuart Hill Academic Academy
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy
For more information about the Community School Program contact Jeff Johnson Community Schools Program Manager email@example.com.
- Meetings: every first Wednesday of the month on Zoom
- Past Meeting Minutes
Chair: ABIGAIL BREISETH
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Log-in Information:
Join Zoom Meeting
The primary goal of the Education Committee is for all educational programs in the area to be equitable in resources, opportunities, and outcomes.
Currently the Education Committee is:
- Supporting area schools
- Increasing youth engagement in Southwest Partnership Committee’s and decision making
Additional projects and initiatives for 2021 will be determined at upcoming Committee meetings.